Ardex Tile Joint Grout
Ardex Endura Epoxy Grout Chemical
|Usage/Application||Walls & Floors,Interior & Exterior,Dry Areas,Wet Areas,Showers,Swimming Pools etc|
|Packaging Size||1 kg (PART A 200g,PART B 80g,PART C 720g),5 kg (PART A 1.0kg,PART B 400g,PART C 1.8 kg x 2 nos)|
|Type||Resin based grout|
|Joint Width||1 - 12 mm|
|Color||White,Ivory,Cream,Beige,Yellow,Mushroom,Pink,Light green,Dark green,Blue,Black,Grey etc|
|Grade||Resin based grout|
|Features||Hygienic and chemical resistant - Stain and bacterial resistant - Provides high strength and durable|
|Compressive Strength||Greater than 55 N/mm2 @ 7days|
|Flexural Strength||Greater than 20 N/mm2 @ 7days|
|Pot Life Of Mix||45 minutes|
|Set To Light Foot Traffic||24 hours|
|Full Cure||7 days|
|Temperature Resistance||Prolonged -30 deg C to 50 deg C,Intermittent upto 70 deg C|
|Bond Strength||Greater than 1.5 N/mm2 @ 7days|
|Tensile Adhesion||4.5 kN (14 Days air)|
|Shore D Hardness||Greater than 70|
|VOC Content||113.78 g/l|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored in normal dry conditions.|
• Hygienic and chemical resistant
• Stain and bacterial resistant
• Provides high strength and durable joints
• Suitable for submerged conditions
• Easy to be cleaned from tiled surface
• Suitable for joint width of 1 – 12 mm
• For interior & exterior use
• Available in range of colours
• Conforms to the Global Migration Test laid by USFDA for intended use for contact with aqueous food & beverage (water based) products
• Exceeds EN 13888 requirements
Ardex Endura A 45 Rapid Drying Internal Repair Mortar
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Bag|
|Usage/Application||internal repair mortar|
|Coverage||Approx. 1.6 kg ARDEX A 45 powder/m2/mm. A 20kg bag of ARDEX A 45 will cover approximately 12m2 at 1m|
|Packaging Size||11 KG|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Grout Purpose||REPAIRING OF DAMAGE CONCRETE|
|Weight of Fresh Mortar||1.9kg/litre|
|Initial Set||15 minutes at 23 Deg C|
|Final Set||60 minutes at 23 Deg C|
|Compressive Strength||After 1 day 25 MPa, After 3 days 35 MPa, After 28 days 40 MPa|
|Tensile Bending Strength||After 1 day 5 MPa, After 3 days 8 MPa, After 28 days 10 MPa|
|Ball Power Hardness||After 1 day 40 MPa, After 3 days 45 MPa, After 28 days 50 MPa|
- ARDEX A 45 is a rapid setting and drying, slump-free mortar for internal repairs. The mortar dries and hardens rapidly to give a repair of exceptional strength and hardness. The mixed mortar sets after 15 minutes and can be trafficked after 1.5 Hours at 23°C.
- ARDEX A45 is ideal for repairing and refacing concrete stair treads and risers, concrete floors, filling and patching and forming ramps and coves. Other uses include repairs on wall, ceilings, soffits, making good around windows and door frames and filling around penetrations. The thickness available ranges from feather edge to 50mm with aggregate. Can be used as a wear type floor with a suitable epoxy or urethane pigmented finish.
- ARDEX A 45 can be applied to dry surfaces providing they are set and hardened and the surface is sound and free of dust, grease, oil and other surface contamination. Worn or trafficked surfaces should be abraded (diamond grinder or scarified) to remove contamination and roughen concrete to expose a clean porous surface to ensure good adhesion. Very dense, smooth impervious surfaces should be primed with ARDEX P82 Primer. Priming is not usually necessary on porous surfaces such as concrete, cement/sand, brickwork etc., unless the surface is extremely porous. Direct to earth sub-floors must have an effective damp-proof membrane. Power-trowelled (burnished) concrete and Hi-strength concrete greater than 35 MPa shall mechanically prepared to a CSP3 profile.
- The ARDEX A 45 powder is added to the required amount of water in a clean mixing container and mixed thoroughly to obtain a lump-free and slump-resistant mortar. The mix proportions are: 20kg ARDEX A 45 powder to approx. 4.5 litres of water i.e. approximately 3 parts powder to 1 part water by volume Avoid using too much water. The mixed mortar has a working time of 10 to 15 minutes at 23°C, this time being extended at lower, and reduced at higher temperatures. For thicknesses over 5mm, but not exceeding 30mm, the ARDEX A 45 mortar can be bulked out with 1/3 volume of sharp sand (0-5mm grading), or up to an equal volume of 3mm single sized aggregate/chippings. For localised thicknesses exceeding 20mm and up to 50mm, e.g. filling deep holes and cracks, incorporate up to an equal volume of 10mm single sized coarse aggregate (BS 882 – table 4) in the ARDEX A 45 mortar.
- Repairs: Apply the mortar with a trowel to holes, cracks and damaged areas, ensuring that the mortar “wets” the surface by trowelling in firmly, leaving the repair proud. After about 15 minutes trim off excess and finish off with a wet trowel, sponge or sponge float to obtain a smooth surface. As soon as the repair has hardened, the surface of the floor, stair tread etc., can be levelled, if necessary with an ARDEX sub-floor levelling cement. Smoothing and Refacing: Apply the mixed mortar with a trowel to the required thickness taking into account the short working time. The material may be finished with a wet trowel after 15 – 20 minutes to provide a finish suitable for direct application of floor coverings. High aggregate content mixes may require a second application of “neat” ARDEX A 45. Apply at temperatures above 10°C.
- This product may cause irritation and an allergic reaction to the skin. It may cause serious eye injury and irritation to the respiratory system. In case of contact with the eyes rinse with running water until advised to stop by the Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. Wear protective gloves, clothing, eye and face protection.